VIRTUAL Fall Caravan
Ethical Dilemmas – Don’t Be One
Wednesday, November 4 or Thursday, November 5, 2020
Class starts at 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM CT/ 8:00 AM – 3:00 PM MT
This seminar will be discussing ethics and ethics in social media. It has been approved for 6 Required Hours of Postlicensing and Continuing Education and fulfills NAR’s Mandatory Code of Ethics Training
Instructor: Dale Carlton, J.D., ABR, ABRM, CRS
Tuition Fees ~ SD REALTOR® Members – $25
Non-Members – $40
Registration deadline November 2, 2020 at 5:00pm CT. Registrations received after 5:00pm will be put on a wait list.
- Please review the system requirements provided by Zoom.us: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362023-System-Requirements-for-PCMac-and-Linux.
- To participate in the class, the instructor must be able to maintain audio with you in order for you to receive credit.
- Please note that a wired connection is optimal and will be less likely dropped from the class, which would result in forfeiture of CE credit.
Rules for Continuing Education
Just as in the classroom, the rules for CE apply here as well.
- Students will be monitored for participation.
- Performing other tasks on your equipment is not allowed during class time.
- The instructor will provide time for breaks and lunch (where applicable).
- At no time should the student log off during the class.
- If you must step away from your computer for any reason, use the chat feature to let your monitor know.
- In order to receive continuing education, the Course Virtual Attendance Attestation form MUST emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or faxed to 605-224-8975 within 24 hours of the conclusion of the course.
1. I understand that any data, materials, or information presented, disclosed, discussed, or disseminated is confidential.
2. I will not record any part of the course in any way, including audio, video, photographic, hand-written only personal notes or other recording.