Top 3 Reasons to Earn Your GRI
It doesn’t matter if you’ve been in the business a while or are just starting out. If you’re hungry for more success, it’s time to raise your real estate career to a higher level by earning the most comprehensive real estate designation: Graduate, REALTOR® Institute (“GRI”).
1. Gain comprehensive knowledge in:
- Sales Process: Business development, sales and marketing, customer and client services, and cultural diversity
- Legal and Regulatory: Fair housing and contracts
- Technology: Communications, general technology, and real estate business technology
- Professional Standards: NAR Code of Ethics and Standards, arbitration, and mediation
2. Build confidence — Past graduates consistently say they love their GRI because it gave them confidence in their own skills and credibility with clients—essential components for building a successful real estate career.
3. Impress consumers — With “Graduate, REALTOR® Institute” by your name, stand out in your market as an agent who takes advanced real estate education seriously. Upon completion, you will receive a link to a video you can share with potential clients highlighting the advantages of working with a GRI.
Need more reasons?
According to recent NAR Member profile information, the median income is higher for those with at least one designation.
How is the GRI different?
Unlike most NAR designations, the GRI is managed independently by each state association of REALTORS®, with slightly different course requirements. This provides an optimal blend of state-specific content along with national perspectives. Also, GRI designees do not pay any annual dues to maintain their designation.